Sunday, December 8, 2013

CGI Budget Analyst and Consutlants - SLC, Utah

From Jason Koop (former adjunct professor): 

My CGI budget product implementation team will be hiring six analysts/consultants within the year.

Preferred qualifications:

Masters Degree, 2+ years working for a state, local govt. entity, preferably financial/budget office. Some business intelligence or SQL database experience a plus. 

Must be willing to travel.

CGI local govt. budget team is leading statewide budget solution implementations across all our competitors. I just demoed in NJ last week and the State folks were thrilled with what we showed them. That one would keep us busy for years and is a multi-million dollar deal.

We just won State of AZ and went live with WV. Other States are in the works and, needless to say, there is more work than our small team of nine can do. 

Please help me get the word out to recent graduates and MPA alumni. You can have interested persons follow up with me (email me or call me at 801-673-9197)

Salary range would be 70-90k, or more, depending on experience.

Hope all is well. 


-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment